Thursday, March 22, 2018

Resuming Tamers Network Project

Well'p, long time no see.
I've been all that time working on other projects, and a certain project I were working on got
really huge progress, but now I'm kinda tired of working on it, which means I can get to work
more on TNR Project.

So, let's discuss what I've tried to do and what is planned.

First of all, I'm going to remove the level capper on fields, now If you want to bring a monster
level 99 to a field level 1~4, you can and will be able to face the enemy monsters with your level
99 monster. But I'm still thinking about what I could do about the field bosses, would not be fun
if you just leveled the monsters to beat it with ease, certainly I will need to think of something...

Second, I've got the idea of adding vehicles to the game, the vehicles would function way more
than just a ride, depending on the vehicle you get, you will have more inventory spaces to use,
aswell as a increase on the movement speed on field. Beside the fact that vehicles are not going
to be the kind of thing you get right after starting the game, since would not be fun, probably
I'll think of a way of acquisition of them in the game, maybe vehicle dealers on towns or something?

Third, I've been trying to sprite new monsters to the project, beside my spriting skill is not really
hard, I'm having real hard problems at creating monsters, I mean, real monsters, I can observe
a image and try to sketch an animal based on the image, and I do it well, but Tamers Network
isn't a game about animals fighting, It's about monsters. I've tried to make two monsters, one
I wont show here because thanks to the feedback of a friend, I think a moderator or a member
in the forums will find it "innapropriated", so better I avoid my first infraction, now the second
sprite, I tried to make a Kangaroo monster, and just got a Kangaroo.
[​IMG]

That look's like a cool kangaroo, at least in my opnion, but is not a monster actually.
Beside I guess I did a good job about the 45° angle.

Fourth, I'm still dubious about the towns names, they still sound kinda bad, I will need to think more
about them, or just leave them as it is.

Aaaaaaaaaaand I guess that's all for now, If you have any idea or anything else, post it here,
anyway, getting back to work on the project, gotta make Tamers Network great again. Hehe.

Edit:. Oh, and I forgot about something, the Skills and Status system are going to be revamped, I want to split the skill consequences from the skill effect, so when multiplayer happens, that will make easier to sync the skill/status effects through the players on the server, anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment