Friday, April 29, 2022

Guild Management Game project got a third patch.

 I launched a while ago a new patch with a number of changes on the game. One of those changes, is making the screen actually scale correctly depending on screen resolution.


The photo above may not seem like much changed to you, because my monitor doesn't have astronomic resolutions, but the interface itself actually got bigger.

I had to do quite a number of tweaks and fixes on the game aswell since the launch. I hope you guys like it.

By the way, I'm working on the dialogue system of the game. So far, I managed to make the interface and the dialogue scripts communicate with each other, now all that's left is put them into use. I plan on adding some dialogues on the quarter for the guild creation.

Soon enough, I'll be able to add npcs, and maybe a way of letting you speak with your guild members. What could your guild members have to tell to you?

You can get the update on the link of the main post, aswell as check for the changes I remembered on the bottom of it: https://nakanondev.blogspot.com/2022/04/want-to-test-my-guild-management.html

Have fun. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment