Sunday, December 30, 2018

What is going on? I'll tell you.

Well, this end of year has been quite a rush, and my world kind of went upside-down, beside it isn't over yet, hopefully will end soon, I didn't even had much time to spend on TNR project, just so you can see how much of a rush it was.

Anyway, at least right now, the project isn't dead, the Cait Sith rework is still in progress and stuff, but I really have been demotivated to continue working on the project, even more since I'm working alone, but I'm still trying to do some progress on it.

Other than that, I have nothing much to say about the project, If I get some progress on the next news, I'll tell it, just pray that I get to do more progress on the game.

On other news, I've been trying to do some progress on my Terraria mod, N Terraria, but everyday I question myself if It's really worth continuing working on it, I guess now adays there isn't any more space for stand alone mods, even more since tModLoader are quite popular latelly (beside It's mod selection doesn't impress me). But, I still tried to do some changes on a number of things on it, one of the changes involves the Quest system, which now can have multiple monsters displayed on the list, so you aren't bound to having to hunt a certain monster, when you acquire a certain quest with vague objective, like... Get something from a Bat, now almost every Bat monster will have the chance of giving the item, in other words, pick your best source of that item to complete the quest.



Anyway, that's all the news I have right now. Sorry for being vague this month about progress, anyway, Happy New Year.

Edit:. Oh yeah, I forgot, I also added Skills/Classes icons, thank Lorc's skill icons pack for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment