Thursday, February 14, 2019

Tamers Network Reborn has now 10 monsters!!

Hurray! Tamers Network Reborn project has managed to achieve 10 monsters, that is quite a lot of monsters for the game, but I still need to add more.

The game also got some core changes to add a few physics to the battle, aswell as changes to how skills behaves, aswell as the animations of launching spells.

That's about all for the news, I'd like to talk about each monster in the game right now, aswell as show them, but I really am not feeling like it... Maybe I'll do that in a future oportunity.

I still have to take on at programming the quest system, but I still haven't a solid idea on how I could make the quests, aswell as make them accessible from the dialogues, or even interconnected with the world. I surelly have some thoughts to do, and since I haven't a chalk board, I'll have to improvise...

Until then, see ya on the next news.

No comments:

Post a Comment