Monday, January 28, 2019

What have I been doing with my time? [TNR News]

Well'p, for a break of schedule of weekly news, I guess not even the weekly news are being able to be done, even more since I've been having problems to find time to work on the project.

Anyway, once I got into working on the project, the first thing I did was this monster animation :/.

 It's kind of a over long animation, but at least serves to the purpose, that animation also made me implement on some skills a system to find the time of the next trigger of the animation (generally used for when damage is to be inflicted, but also can be used to change phase or something), that allowed the monster to only toss the bomb when the animation of tossing were near the end. Even when I'm fooling around doing over framed animations, something new for TNR system has been implemented because of.

Well, I guess I should talk about some extra parts of the video.
The monster on the lower left is the Bombermaus, beside on the source it's still named Maus Bomber... It's name tells his role, it tosses bombs at foes. In the future it will gain more skills that aren't just ranged, maybe it can be good for melee combat, too.

For the news, that's about all, I'm working at my own pace on the project when I get moments of peace, and good music to listen, beside thanks to that "good music", I had to record the video three times, because I forgot to turn off the media player while recording, beside Bandicam weren't also recording videos because I also forgot to set it to game recording, haha.

Anyway, That's all, folks!

Edit:. Ops, after checking the video, I forgot about a little fact. The Cait Sith still uses the old skills from the old... Cait Sith, so It's using "Scratch" attack, explaining why the sound of paper ripping is playing when it attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment