Saturday, May 11, 2019

Dawn to Dusk, TNR News

Hey guys, the development of TNR is stagnating again, but I'm being able to bring up some things during the times of development.

I've just finished implementing this day and night system for the game, It's still imperfect, but at least one can say that there is dawn to dusk in the game.



I've also been messing with a few other things, currently I'm trying to change how the game will handle monsters that spawns in the maps, that includes normal monsters and bosses, also did a few changes to the main menu, but I may end up showing the changes later.

Well, for now, that's all. I still have a lot to mess in the project, but I need to increase the pace of the development, aswell...

See you guys on the next news.

No comments:

Post a Comment