Wednesday, September 4, 2019

I guess I ended up lying in the last news...

Oops, sorry for not giving any news since the beggining of the last month, I was getting so much into adding cool stuff and importing some things for my companion mod, that I even didn't had the time to work on the project.

The TNR project isn't abandoned, but I were having to spend some time on my companion mod because, since It's being built from the ground, without the help of the player or npc related codes, I'm having to import several things on it, so yeah, I'm spending time making them be as capable as the player on several things, like for example, they can now get buffs and debuffs.

But I have to say, messing with the mod is improving my programming skills, I'm also developing better methods for both scripting and spriting, and possibly I can apply that on the sprites of TNR project.

So, saying again: I'm sorry for lying and ending up not working on the tnr project.

I wont say "I will try working on the project this week" or stuff, because that didn't happened last month, so better I tell you guys when I end up messing with the project, and possibly bring in cool news about what has changed.

That's all, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment