Wednesday, October 5, 2022

My attempt at making the Guild Masters.

Well, since the project is about making and managing a guild, and also exploring the world with the aid of your guild members, it would be really weird if there was no guild master.

Differently from any other guild member, the guild masters are planned to be actually customizable. The hair style is one of the things that is planned to be customizable, includding changing the guild master gender, and in the future, even other guild master races (which will require me to design them totally different).

The image above, showcases the human male (left) and the human female (right) guild master designs. The hair style, as I mentioned above, is going to be changeable. Another thing that is going to be changeable, is not only the hair color, but also the outfit and skin colors.

I want to try making the guild master as much customizable as possible, even more since they are kind of supposed to be the player representation in the game.

I still have to work on the rest of their sprite works, and also how their attack animations will work (which will probably work different from the other companions attack animation).

By the way, as a little addendum: The guild masters are actually quite complicated for me to setup, but probably will be worth it to see them in action.

Well, that's all I have to say about the guild masters so far.

Once I have something more solid about them, and even a playable version of them, I will be sure to showcase.

Stay tunned for more news.

Until next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment